SQA Engineer (Cloud Security Solutions)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the SQA Engineering Team, the candidate will be involved with analyzing, testing, and modeling Palo Alto Networks top customer’s deployments to increase the reliability of products and solutions in complex deployment scenarios. The successful candidate will utilize her/his experience in customer deployments and network operations to model networks, and to develop, automate, and execute complex solution test plans. The successful candidate will have exposure and interactions with partners, customers, support teams, development teams, and product management teams. We are looking for self-motivated, independent and proactive candidate, as the successful candidate will be responsible for qualifying Palo Alto Networks products with public and private cloud solutions.
- Developing-level of experience in the cloud networking security industry, or equivalent experience.
- Detailed understanding of modern public and private cloud networks design, network security and implementation and troubleshooting.
- Design, develop, and integrate a highly automated system and solutions testing environment for private and public cloud environments.
- Experience with cloud providers such AWS or Azure or Google App Engine is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of SDN, NFV and Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with different Open stack vendors is a plus.
- Extensive Test automation and scripting skills (preferably python).
- Knowledge of Routing protocols is a plus.
- Detailed understanding of layer 4-7 protocols is a plus.
- Hands on experience building and administrating Linux servers.
Education and/or Certifications:
- MSEE/CS or BS/CS
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Palo Alto Networks® is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation enterprise security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top