Solutions Engineer (Expedition)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Expedition is a platform for assisting customers in migrating to the Palo Alto Networks Platform, it has evolved to include a workspace for best practices and adoption of core features like App-ID and User-ID.
The Solutions Engineer for Expedition will be responsible for:
- Initial evaluations of customer issues:
- Determine if possible bug and escalate with the team as appropriate
- Utilize Jira to report bugs and issues with the appropriate level of detail
- Documentation of functionality and upcoming features
- Creation of articles and content on the Live community for usage of features and functionality
- Work with customers and team on future features
- Troubleshooting skills and Linux experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scripting language knowledge/experience: PHP, Python etc.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top