Software QA Automation Engineer (Public Cloud Security)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a six-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Envision, implement and evolve a comprehensive and leading edge test system for a highly distributed, cloud based security product that is destined to be the de facto standard in industry.
This is an exciting position for a Software QA engineer to be part of a newly established small SQA team and help build state-of-art-test systems for our high growth SaaS and API-based Security applications.
Keys for success: Software QA Automation experience with Distributed and Cloud-based systems using Python.
The overall objective of the Qa Automation Test Engineer is to provide a consistent, standardized, best practice approach to performance testing across our cloud platform, driving improved performance and production stability of the applications and systems.
The day to day responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
- Experience in working on / building test automation frameworks for cloud based products
- Define Automation test strategy, creation and execution of performance test scripts
- Python expertise
- Analyzing performance data and creation of QA Automation test results
- Experience working with Selenium-based automation frameworks
- Knowledge of pytest is a plus
- Working with AWS technologies and tools
- BS in computer science or related technical field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in full development life cycle software development
- 5+ years of hands-on experiences on various performance and load assurance methodology and practices, including performance Testing/Profiling/Tuning Expertise in load generation with HTTP protocols etc.
- Expertise in identifying performance bottlenecks and troubleshooting performance issues in multi-layers web applications
- Experience with API testing and automation
- An absolute self-starter. Confident and effective when working across distributed teams
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast fact
Back to top