Software Engineer (Malware Analysis Automation)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you
As a member of Security Research Team, you will work with researchers on implementing different projects that detect and defense against various emerging threats in areas include Web security, Network security etc. You will be a key person in transforming ideas into products which are part of the next generation security platform. The Security Research Team is responsible for innovating new security techniques.
- Participate in the development of our automated malware analysis solution
- Identify new techniques and solutions to improve existing infrastructure
- Work closely and build relationships with other teams and communicate with various platform services
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude and a drive to take ownership and initiative
- Proficiency in Python and prior experience in at least one of C, C++ or Java
- Demonstrated experience in developing products for the cloud (backend)
- Product development experience with container technologies – big plus
- Familiar with malware sandbox environments or cyber security – big plus
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top