Software Development Engineer
As a member of Threat Research team, you will be responsible for prototyping, and rapid development of next-generation malware detection system tools. Success will require innovation and persistence in the face of unforeseen issues and outright failures. You will take ownership for implementing solutions to complex, multi-system problems; for creating tools and techniques which enable industry redefining research and development.
- Perform proof of concept for backend engineering tools
- Work with hypervisor technology to improve malware protection to customers
- Expand Cloud offering to improve to increase types of threats blocked by firewall
- Passion for research and development of anti-malware and APT protection
- Proficient in C, Python programming and familiar with C++ and Linux development environment
- Proven experience working with Hypervisors development or Low level Kernel development
- Understanding of PC architecture and Intel ISA
- Ability to write quality code and follow test driven development process
- Can-do attitude on problem solving, quality and ability to execute
- BS/MS in computer science/engineering, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top