Social Media Communications Specialist
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be growing thought leadership and positive notoriety for Palo Alto Networks. Your goal is to help us reach the right audiences with compelling content on social channels where our customers are seeking information. Constant collaboration with the PR, Analyst Relations and Content Marketing are essential to help raise our brand visibility.
- Support global content and social media leads in all aspects of content curation
- Maintain a dynamic, rapidly-changing schedule of social media posts on global and regional channels
- Collaborate with subject matter professionals and make sure content delivery deadlines are met
- Use and maintain a set of content planning, scheduling and notification tools to ensure social engagements are tracked, monitored and reported to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Write and develop content for daily posting to our major social platforms
- Craft engaging content for sales/field employees and partners, with an eye toward brand consistency
- Regularly compile, analyze, and deliver meaningful metrics and reports on the performance of social media content at both the global and regional levels
- Support social listening activities with setup, monitoring, and reporting
- 2+ years of relevant content marketing, demand generation or social media experience in a B2B environment (preferably high tech) required
- English required, other languages a plus
- Demonstrable track record driving and reporting results
- trong communicator with extraordinary writing, communication and editing skills, verbal and presentation skills, especially taking a target audience for social media vehicles into consideration
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with project management experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Able to translate tech-speak into plain English, especially converting complex technical details into clearly understandable messages and soundbites
- Ability to handle communications and carry out deadlines across complex stakeholder groups with members based throughout the world
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top