Senior Workday HRIS Analyst (Benefits)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst with proven experience in Workday benefits. You will be part of a growing and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects as we continue to grow. In this role, you will partner with HR management, IT and internal stakeholders to analyze current practices, lead the implementation of new functionality, and enhance processes by leveraging new and existing technology.
As a member of the HRIS team, you will be part of a world class team supporting Palo Alto Networks’ HR strategy, and providing global Human Capital Management systems to all HR functions, primarily Benefits and Compensation.
This role requires a critical thinker who creates creative solutions and can execute tactically while maintaining a view to long term goals and company objectives.
- Lead the ongoing design and implementation of Benefits and Compensation functionality in Workday – from creative enhancements to the rollout of end-to-end automation initiatives
- Leverage your continuous improvement and innovative mindset to identify, recommend, and improve current systems and processes
- Implement upgrades and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams to gather requirements, recommend, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption
- 8+ years of experience working in a HRIS team or equivalent
- Expert level proficiency in Workday Benefits functionality and experience with other Workday HCM areas, such as business process configuration and absence management
- Expertise in Advanced Compensation is highly preferred
- Skilled at working with cross-functional teams to understand and address functional and data-related requirements
- Ability to influence adoption of the optimal approach at all levels and drive the seamless delivery of projects through strong project management capabilities
- Proven ability to build great relationships, and convey and debate design rationale. Emphasis on thought partnership and collaboration
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions and processes. Sound understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impacts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a global, dynamic environment – adopting an iterative design process: we move fast, we listen and we adapt, quickly incorporating feedback and collaborating relentlessly
Back to top