Senior UX Designer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. Palo Alto Networks IT creates the engaging products to enable this vision and help support the hyper growth focusing on efficiency, productivity for our Sales Workforce.
- You will have an insatiable appetite for understanding the users and will be relentless in finding the solutions that meet their needs detailing out and tying them back to the big picture
- Create engaging product experiences to help drive productivity and efficiency for 2000 people strong Sales force.
- Produce prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps to test and improve product experiences in collaboration with the end users and stakeholders.
- Have a holistic understanding of product experience design and visual design including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, and working knowledge in tools such as Figma, Sketch, Balsamiq and Axure
- Use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process
- Drive experience design and communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers to bring great ideas to life
- Use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data,translate that data into feature enhancements or new products
- You have excellent written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- 7 or more years designing complex enterprise applications
- Experience designing products for Sales users is a plus
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles
- A passion for modern UX and CX methodologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, HTML, CSS, iOS, and Android is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with English proficiency
- Desirable designing for dashboards and/or tools for visualizing large data sets
- Portfolio demonstrating design challenges and flows that met business/design goals
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top