Senior Treasury Analyst
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced treasury professional to join the team as a Senior Treasury Analyst, reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a strong analytical background and a solid understanding of cash management concepts as well as a good systems and technology acumen.
- Manage daily cash for multiple international legal entities, minimize idle cash balance while ensuring adequate liquidity to meet operating needs
- Assist with in-house investments and overnight cash transfers
- Assist with insurance renewal and support internal insurance requests
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc management reporting
- Manage corporate banking structure activities such as opening accounts, closing accounts, modifying bank signatories, etc.
- Act as primary contact for all banking KYC, SOX, Internal Audit and Finance inquiries as it relates to cash and banking
- Assist with FX hedging program, quarterly and monthly reporting
- Handle ad-hoc Treasury projects and presentations for Treasury
- Support day to day payment processing of domestic and international transactions, such as ACH and wire
- Maintain relationships with banks and other internal and external customers
- Requires bachelor's degree, 4+ years in a treasury/banking role or similar
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Treasury Management Systems, Capella Hedging software, FX All, Clearwater; Reuters/Bloomberg is a plus
- Resourceful, proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Team player
Ability to work independently, relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top