Senior Treasury Analyst
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced treasury professional to join the team as a Senior Treasury Analyst, reporting to the Senior Treasury Manager. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have a strong analytical background and a solid understanding of cash management concepts as well as a good systems and technology acumen.
- Manage daily cash for multiple international legal entities, minimize idle cash balance while ensuring adequate liquidity to meet operating needs
- Assist with in-house investments and overnight cash transfers
- Assist with insurance renewal and support internal insurance requests
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc management reporting
- Manage corporate banking structure activities such as opening accounts, closing accounts, modifying bank signatories, etc.
- Act as primary contact for all banking KYC, SOX, Internal Audit and Finance inquiries as it relates to cash and banking
- Assist with FX hedging program, quarterly and monthly reporting
- Handle ad-hoc Treasury projects and presentations for Treasury
- Support day to day payment processing of domestic and international transactions, such as ACH and wire
- Maintain relationships with banks and other internal and external customers
- Requires bachelor's degree, 4+ years in a treasury/banking role or similar
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Treasury Management Systems, Capella Hedging software, FX All, Clearwater; Reuters/Bloomberg is a plus
- Resourceful, proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Team player
Ability to work independently, relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Back to top