Senior SQA Engineer (Cloud Security)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As an SQA engineer for feature testing, you will be responsible for testing the upcoming new products or features on Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall. You will participate in the requirements and design discussions and make a difference in shaping the future direction. The work will involve close interaction with development and product management teams. You will write, execute and automate test plans based on requirements and design specs. You will maintain complex test beds to validate the design. The successful candidate will be responsible for qualifying Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall in a cloud environment.
- Participate in all aspects of QA product lifecycle: Scoping, test case creation, and maintenance, feature, regression, execution, and automation.
- Responsible for functional testing of Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation VM firewall in various cloud providers and hypervisors.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing
- Work closely with the Software Engineering, Product Management teams during product development from design to release
- Deep understanding of testing methodologies and career level experience in testing
- Knowledge of different hypervisors and cloud technologies
- Proficient in Python scripting
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience in building complex and scale testbeds
- Understanding of container technology
- Good understanding of Linux network stack/drivers
- Understanding of CI/CD techniques
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts
Back to top