Senior Software Engineer in Test (Big Data-Cloud Logging Services)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- Responsible for functional testing of Palo Alto Networks’ cloud logging services offering.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve quality and efficiency of testing.
- Work closely with the Software Engineering, Product Management teams during product development from design to release.
- Reproduce and debug issues found during and after software release.
- 4+ years of experience in a QA position.
- Experience with scripting and/or programming
- Experience working with data visualization products
- Experience in analyzing and testing reports based in large data sets
- Experience with large data processing tools such as Hadoop, HBase, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, and Kafka
- Experience with Python, Java, Tomcat, JS, and Docker is a plus
- Experience testing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention is a plus
- BS or MS in computer engineering or related technical field.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top