Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Security Plugin)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
You will be responsible for building a scalable architecture, design and development of the management solutions to manage Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall.
- Actively participate and collaborate with team members to develop management solutions to manage Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall in virtualized environment
- Define and scope new features for central management software.
- Improve scale and performance of management software
- Design, develop and maintain control plane infrastructure and features.
- Work with different development and quality assurance groups to achieve best quality.
- Excellent Programming skills with OOP concepts in mind
- Solid understanding of concurrency control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed, scalable system architectures.
- Knowledge of network applications and data security
- Client/Server, distributed system development experience is desirable
- Fast learning ability and excellent problem solving skills
- Development on Linux platform.
- Experience with developing software for public and private cloud environments is a plus
- Python development experience is preferable
- Ability to program in C is a plus
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2, preferably 5+ years of relevant experience.
Back to top