Senior Sales Recruiter
We are in search of a Senior Sales Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts supporting all roles across the sales organization in the Americas. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from partnering with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for the development, assessment and delivery of uniquely qualified candidates for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus is delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, developing lasting relationships and partnering closely with HR colleagues across the globe. You will be part of a senior, experienced, collaborative Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about our success.
- Consult with HR Business Partners, functional business leaders and customer organizations to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan.
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitive industries and trends.
- Possess razor sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates.
- Develop meaningful candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates.
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking.
- Craft, justify and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.
- 5-10 years of previous full-cycle software recruiting experience at an agency or technology company, ideally with direct knowledge of networking, SaaS, network security, or endpoint security.
- Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong influence skills, consultative with ability to handle high volume.
- Ability to quickly become an expert in Palo Alto Networks products and market differentiation.
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently.
- A self-starter and resourceful with ability to navigate through complexity
- Possesses high competencies in strategic thinking and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Our ideal candidate will have both agency & in-house recruiting experience, and a deep understanding of the technology landscape in the Americas.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting sales and pre-sales candidates at all levels including Entry to Director levels.
- Strong knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing. Knowledge of CBI (Competency Based Interviewing) is ideal.
- Experience with Jobvite is a plus.
Back to top