Senior Sales Recruiter
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are in search of a Senior Sales Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts supporting all roles across the sales organization in the Americas. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from working with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for the development, assessment and delivery of uniquely qualified candidates for one of the most innovative companies in the world. Your focus is delivering amazing customer and candidate experiences, developing lasting relationships and working closely with HR colleagues across the globe. You will be part of a senior, experienced, passionate Talent Acquisition team that is passionate about our success.
- Consult with HR Business Partners, functional business leaders and customer organizations to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitor industries and trends
- Porazor-sharp sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates
- Develop in depth candidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking
- Craft, research, and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.
- 5-10 years of previous full-cycle software recruiting experience at an agency or technology company, ideally with direct knowledge of networking, SaaS, network security, or endpoint security
- Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong influence skills, consultative with ability to handle high volume
- Ability to quickly become an authority on our products and market differentiation
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently
- A self-starter and resourceful with ability to navigate through complexity
- Possesses high competencies in strategic thinking and communication/interpersonal skills
- Both agency & in-house recruiting experience, and a deep understanding of the technology landscape in the Americas
- Demonstrated success in recruiting sales and pre-sales candidates at all levels including Entry to Director levels
- Strong knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing. Knowledge of CBI (Competency Based Interviewing) is ideal
- Experience with Jobvite is a plus
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top