Senior QA Automation Developer (Attack Visibility)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The attack visibility group specializes in analysis and visualization of complex cyber-data gathered by the Palo Alto Networks products. It combines high-performance algorithms, deep understanding of modern databases, advanced visualization and high-end UI/UX.
To learn more about the attack visibility product click here
We are looking for a highly technical individual, who believes that a great automation framework is a key to a product's success. Our team’s main focus is server functional tests, with touching on some UI and performance tests as well. Join us now, as the product is rebuilt from the ground up, and help design and mature our budding in-house automation framework.
- Be a technical automation lead
- Play a major role in designing and maturing the automation framework , in Python 3.6
- End-To-End responsibility for functional testing of new features, including both writing the STD and automating it
- Design and automate cross-product integration tests
- Participate in full product release cycles, from feature design to version release
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
- + 5 years of experience in automation development using an Object-Oriented programming language (e.g. C# / Java / Python)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts
- Experience writing testing documents (STDs/STPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience in developing automation frameworks
- UI/Web application automation - an advantage
- Security background in general and security programs knowledge in particular – an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Attention to details and high behavioral standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top