Senior Program Manager (Public Cloud Security)
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to support the Cloud Security organization driving its operations roadmap and execution of Projects and Initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for managing technology initiatives ensuring the project costs, schedule and objectives are met. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where energy, drive, and collaboration are key to success, then this may be the position for you!
● Provide program management leadership for technology programs across the cloud security team
● Lead planning, execution, and delivery of large cross-functional initiatives
● Manage and maintain team backlogs and drive effective prioritization
● Work with Operations, Product and Engineering stakeholders to identify & manage program/project dependencies & come up with an execution plan
● Be the expert on release life cycle process and champion process best practices, metrics and high-quality standards with your delivery team
● Provide clear, concise, transparent, and insightful status reporting to the team, executives, and a diverse set of stakeholders
● Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
● Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning
● Understand the systems in their program space, the limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions, and reasons behind architectural decisions
● 12+ years relevant experience in Technical Program Management in the related industry
● Strong technical acumen and ability to actively participate and contribute to technical design discussions
● Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
● Experienced in driving large cross-functional programs and projects.
● Excellent communication, organization, and influence skills
● Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution and escalate when necessary
● Understands and thrives in a dynamic environment; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
● An expert in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional team members to achieve goals; contributes positively to the team and organization
● Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
● Proficient with applications, tools, and methodologies used to organize, manage, report progress, and deliver programs and projects
● Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving with little direct supervision. Ability to learn quickly and just in time
● Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or equivalent work experience
As the leader of the Public Cloud Security team, you will be responsible for building products that protect data, workloads, and infrastructure for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world. We help the customers in their transitional journey to the cloud by ensuring they have the best-in-class protection. The cloud market has been growing at a rapid rate for the last few years. As more and more enterprises use public cloud, there is an insatiable demand for securing workloads in the public cloud. With our recent acquisition of Prisma Public Cloud, formerly RedLock™, and Evident.io, Palo Alto Networks is the reigning market leader.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top