Senior Product Manager (Prisma Cloud)
- Santa Clara, CA
Here, at Palo Alto Networks, we put our customers front and center when building class-leading products. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who takes ownership and is passionate about our mission - to build the best cloud security platform in the industry! This role comes with the responsibility of deeply understanding our customer’s public cloud security challenges and solving them in impactful ways for the long term.
Are you someone who is excited by the challenges of a fast-paced environment and dynamic work? As one of the fastest growing teams in Palo Alto Networks, you will focus on enhancing our technology and reach to help our customers achieve their productivity goals and objectives, securely. In this highly visible and cross-functional role, you will lead the charter of building out and scaling superior cloud security platform capabilities. You will know the ins and outs of platform metrics and help drive insights.
In order to be highly successful at this job
You must have a deep-seated passion for the cloud computing market and can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
You will develop a strong foundation from customer insights, technical know-how, and a constant stream of customer feedback, and you will create a visionary roadmap of capabilities for the short term, long term, and beyond.
You are comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios.
You have a high level of maturity and use a data driven approach to influencing your leadership team and cross-functional counterparts.
You can clearly & effectively communicate (written as well as verbally) across organizations and up to senior leadership.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality.
You love numbers and metrics and produce meaningful insights from that data. Discover customer insights by analyzing multiple data sources. Identify and source both relevant internal and external data, and help utilize the necessary tools.
• Bachelor's degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business
• Minimum 5 years product management experience
• Exceptional writing skills to create narratives, presentations, blogs, white papers
• Have experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
• Have the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
• Be a strong leader who can prioritize well, and who understands how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top