Senior Product Manager (Network Security)
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch product managers to expand the team. As a Product Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will be responsible for driving highly specialized parts of our entity and network-oriented security technology strategy. You will be expected to proactively address market needs for enterprise and mobile network security to enable business expansion. In addition to your own creativity, you will also rely on interaction with customers and partners to understand requirements and problems. You will be expected to deliver product functionality that matches Palo Alto Networks’ level of innovation found throughout the product. You will be involved with security features and capabilities throughout all stages of the life cycle (conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities) managing strategic planning, feature selection, and tactical activities.
Other responsibilities include collaborating with Product Marketing to create product related sales and marketing materials; evangelizing the products and product strategy both internally and externally.
- Full ownership of the strategy and feature set in your areas of focus
- Market and customer analysis, requirements development, business case, collateral, product strategy, and product positioning
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from engineering to sales
- Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism, and requirements gathering
- Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making
- A strong understanding of entity behavior, and associated networking protocols
- Understanding of identity lifecycle and identity security technologies, security and cryptographic fundamentals, and operational knowledge of mobile networks
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Hands-on nature with very strong interest in new technology products
- Knowledge of application development is desired
- Minimum 3-5 years in product management or technical expertise in the security space required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of success
- BS/MS or equivalent experience required
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top