Senior Performance SQA Engineer – (Virtual and Cloud Security Appliances)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a talented and highly technical individual in QA to build, automate and execute performance testing in virtualized environments
- Work closely with Development and Product Management to author test plans and methodologies for new features, technologies and platforms.
- Assist team with testing methods or tools for new testing.
- File bugs and work with Development to fix issues seen.
- Present results of performance testing to Development and Product Management
- Previous experience testing Firewall or Network Security appliances.
- Previous with Cloud Technologies.
- Python ability to run and debug existing scripts.
- Experience using commercial test tools such as Spirent Avalanche, IX Load or Breaking Point.
- General network security experience is an advantage.
- Linux and open source tools experience is a requirement.
- Experience performance testing and tuning DPDK, SRIOV, PCI-PT, hypervisors in the following environments
- VMWare ESXi/NSX
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- BS or advanced degree in computer engineering or related technical field.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here.
Palo Alto Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palo Alto Networks is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top