Senior Manager, Content - LEAP
The Talent Development team at Palo Alto Networks is looking to create best-in-class learning that sets us apart from the rest of our industry. You should be an innovative learning professional with experience and a passion for developing scalable learning solutions that are learner-experience centric. You are comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, are an expert at evaluating requests and driving them from start to finish. You are scrappy and highly collaborative, truly valuing the contributions of your partners. You work well in a dynamic environment with compressed timelines.
We are looking for an experienced learning & development professional to serve as Senior Manager of Content for Leap, our Global Graduate Development Program. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing program content to help our top-talent graduates assimilate into Palo Alto Networks, learn our business, and rapidly accelerate vibrant careers within our businesses across the world. The ideal candidate will have experience managing all aspects of the program from creating engaging onboarding experiences, to curating a series of developmental experiences designed to engage and develop diverse talent, to developing new online and blended courses, and designing metrics and evaluating impact.
- Provide thought leadership and best practices in the early-in-career and management development space
- Design, develop, pilot, and deliver key new graduate development programs
- Manage end-to-end L&D program lifecycle from initiation, planning, execution, participant experience, evaluation, to ongoing maintenance and continuous improvement
- Develop & foster a strong sense of community across the global graduate programs/cohorts
- Analyze program data to provide insights and ensure effectiveness
- Collaborate and interface with Leader, Global Graduate Program, participants’ managers, business leaders, HR teams, especially HR Business Partners
- Design & develop learning paths for function/role-specific graduate programs (i.e., Engineering, People, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders throughout Palo Alto Networks
- Effectively manage vendors who may support aspects of the programs
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience designing & developing learning and leadership development solutions in a dynamic environment
- Extensive experience designing/developing blended learning (e/mLearning, in-person, mentoring, OJL, etc.)
- Extensive experience leading complex L&D projects
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to flex to the strategic level
- Experience working consultatively with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced, high-touch & high-tech environment, primarily focused on learning and development
- Proficient in Google Drive and collaboration tools
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working with graduates/early in career strongly preferred
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that
mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto
Networks page and our diversity website.
Back to top