Senior Internal Auditor
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for candidates for a Senior Internal Auditor. This position plays the critical role of partnering with the business units and providing value added recommendations to enhance the company’s overall internal control of its operations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and central point of contact for in-scope SOX processes and systems
- Assist in SOX planning, scoping and risk assessment process through close collaboration with external auditors and business process owners
- Coordinate delivery and organize audit requirements for SOX assessments, walkthroughs and testing procedures
- Conduct business process walkthroughs and controls testing according to established audit standards
- Develop high quality business process and audit testing documentation
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Assist in evaluation of new processes, policies and systems to determine its impact on the SOX program and design the control landscape based on identified risks
- Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners and management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvements and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide timely updates to internal audit management. Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
- BS degree in Accounting/ Finance or Business.
- 2+ years’ audit experience through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience. Big 4 experience a plus.
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent certification preferred
- Strong understanding of internal audit standards
- Strong understanding of SOX requirements, COSO and COBIT frameworks
- General understanding of IT General Controls, application controls and systems
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP is preferred
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and presentation skills that encourage and facilitate effective interaction
- Detail and team oriented, with a strong learning capacity and ability to multi-task, adapt to change and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic. Ability to thrive as an individual contributor in a high functioning team
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top