Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for an experienced financial professional to join the team as a Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance. We’re looking for someone with strong business analysis experience, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This role will report to a Finance Business Manager and is responsible for driving key finance deliverables, which include providing key topline and profitability insights that will drive decision-making at the corporate level and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to automate elements of reporting, forecasting and analysis on the company’s topline metrics. This is an individual contributor role.
- Become well versed in the company’s business model and go-to-market strategy
- Provide a Corporate Finance viewpoint on the short-term and long-term bookings outlook factoring in geo-level pipeline analytics, internal initiatives, external market factors, and key business model drivers
- Provide insights around go-to-market profitability
- Develop and maintain reports using visualization tools through the integration of data from multiple sources
- Manage, automate, and produce reporting packages, ensuring quality and accessibility of data, reports, and dashboards
- Collaborate cross-functionally (e.g. finance, accounting, IT, sales operations) to continually improve alignment, consistency, processes, and procedures
- Drive and provide support for ad-hoc strategic financial analyses.
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance, MBA from top tier institution or equivalent-experience preferred
- 3-6 years of related business analysis experience with record of strong achievement, SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and previous experience with financial systems and data visualization tools (e.g. SFDC, SAP BPC, Tableau)
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders with exceptional results
- Ability to link big picture to details with ease
- Independent with enthusiasm for solving unstructured questions and providing thought leadership
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and positive attitude
Back to top