Senior Director, Product Management (Prisma Cloud Compute)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Prisma Cloud Compute product group seeks a senior product leader to own the integration with the overall Prisma platform. This individual will be responsible for driving deep integration into the Prisma platform by acting as the internal ‘customer’ for integrated scenarios across the Prisma platform. Initial Prisma platform integration scenarios include provisioning, authorization, and licensing but will quickly expand to encompass centralized cloud provider onboarding, common alerting, and threat analytics. Additionally, this leader will frequently engage with field teams and strategic customers to discuss product strategy and roadmap and gather requirements. Finally, this leader will help lead work with the VM-Series group around joint products for microsegmentation and inline network security.
- Deep expertise in the cloud native security market - understanding of the history, the technologies, and the direction of the market and the ability to proactively steer our product roadmap accordingly.
- Customer experience expertise - constantly engaged with a variety of customer personas, understand deployment trends and operational patterns, understand pain points in existing solutions, and see product features through customer eyes.
- Act as a key interface between our field and engineering. Help sellers and architects understand our value, competitive differentiation, and best practices for designing and operating our product. Help with competitive escalations, talking with demanding customers, and communicating our roadmap internally and externally.
- A passion for building differentiated products with great user experiences- identify patterns in customer and market needs, synthesize and genericize feedback and requests, track them systematically, and deliver clear, thoughtful, and well defined feature specs to both the legacy Twistlock team and the Prisma platform team.
- Be a great team member - an excellent communicator, an organizer of teams, someone who solicits feedback from others, is welcoming of better ideas, is a decisive decision maker, and thinks “we and us” instead of “you and I”.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Other engineering/technical degree, MBA preferred
- 10 years of experience in highly technical roles in product management, development, or enterprise services, at large organizations or innovative startups
- Direct experience in security, cloud services, Linux, containers, and at least a foundational knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent people skills, team mentality
- Demonstrable track record of success
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping implementing product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top