Senior Director of Sales Productivity
Senior Director, WW Sales Productivity
The Senior Director of WW Sales Productivity has global responsibility for creating, leading, and driving the implementation of critical business initiatives to grow sales productivity. This role reports to the Vice President and Chief of Staff, Worldwide Sales.
The Senior Director of WW Sales Productivity works cross-functionally with the field, corporate and field marketing, product marketing and management, finance, HR, sales enablement and other company functions to identify areas for revenue growth with leverage. This role works closely with sales enablement and field-based productivity leadership as a partner to deliver last-mile execution of initiatives. In addition, this position will lead and have ownership for productivity enhancing company programs.
Working in partnership with Theater VPs, the SVP of Channel and Sales Strategy, and the EVP of Sales, this role identifies tops-down growth initiatives and creates continuity globally where possible, while enabling region-specific initiatives. The Sr. Director of WW Sales Productivity provides leadership and execution for inter-organizational initiatives to ensure optimization of execution between the field, inside sales, channel, and marketing. Initiatives will be identified, prioritized, and quantifiable and may include:
- Sales performance
- New Product Introduction / Product refresh
- Lead-to-opportunity optimization
- Sales model and resource allocation best practices and guidelines
- Identifying new paths to market and the requirements for enablement
- Channel leverage and initiatives
The success of this role is measured by:
- WW Sales Productivity growth
- WW Bookings attainment
- Successful completion of critical initiatives in a timely manner
The idea candidate will have these attributes:
- Ability to influence without authority
- Cross-functional leadership capabilities
- Deep understanding and experience in go-to-market strategy
- Project and program management skills
- Experience working with international markets outside of the U.S.
- Executive presentation skills
- 5-7 years in sales, sales operations, sales enablement, sales productivity roles
- BA or BS
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top