Senior Director Developer Relations
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Lead global team to enable developers on Palo Alto Network’s Application Framework Platform to deliver cutting-edge security solutions. Design and build technical content and training. Build a developer ecosystem through direct engagement. Drive a creative, collaborative, distributed and cross-functional team.
Developer Relations Leader Responsibilities
- Developer enablement, evangelism, advocacy and support
- Developer events, outreach, and training
- Developer program development
- Developer technical support
- Strategic customer enablement.
- Drive Cross-Functional teams including Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Legal, InfoSec, Support.
- Content strategy and delivery
- Technical publications, writing and video tutorials
- Web content direction and design
- Curriculum design, delivery
- Community building and social media engagement
- Significant experience with APIs, SDKs, software platforms and Developer communities
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top