Senior DevOps Engineer (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated,intelligent and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer to expand our Tel Aviv team. As part of our DevOps team you will take part in the development process of our next generation products, you will be responsible for designing, building, maintaining, and scaling our management infrastructure, CI & CD processes, writing tools and integrating multiple on-premise and cloud (AWS) services. Also, you will be part of the senior DevOps engineers staff that mentor junior DevOps, and make an impact on the team.
More information about the product we develop can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- You will improve scalability, service reliability, capacity, and performance.
- You will build and maintain continuous integrations processes.
- You will support our development and management infrastructure and integrate all systems to work as one.
- You will write automation code and build tools for provisioning and operating our Development infrastructure on multi OS virtualized environments.
- You are not an automation writer, you are an all-rounder technologist that uses automation to improve the quality of our code and products!
- 3+ years as DevOps engineer.
- Scripting experience – Shell scripts & Python preferred.
- Experience with virtualized and containerized environments (VMWare, Docker).
- Experience with Hashicorp Tools: Consul \ Terraform \ Packer \ Vault etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes Workloads, Clusters and configuration. Kubernets on Premise (Rancher, RKE) and with Cloud Vendors (EKS, GKE)
- Hands on Monitoring Skills (Application monitoring, Cloud monitors and system monitors) – Prometheus \ Statsd \ Influx DB \ Telegraph \ Graphite \ Grafana.
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools (Salt / Chef / Puppet) and CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple engineering teams
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and multitask on multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent education preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent education preferred.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top