Senior Cloud QA Engineer (Endpoint)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting engineer to join our Cloud Functional QA team. The team is responsible for testing the Management Service of our next generation endpoint protection software.
You need to enjoy learning new technologies, debugging and solving complex problems and have a passion for improving the overall quality of the product you test. All this is a fast pace, agile-like process of development, test and release.
More information about the current product we test can be found on: www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/endpoint-security.html
- Test our cloud service, which includes:
- Integration with AWS Cloud Computing
- Integration with other Palo Alto Networks cloud services
- Write scripts for functional and stability tests of the cloud service.
- Debug failures on complex environments.
- Bring new initiatives on cloud testing technologies and methodologies.
- Be the QA owner of relevant user stories, from inception to delivery.
- Work closely with development engineers and product-management.
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with backend testing of cloud-base services.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud computing, MySQL, Linux OS and REST.
- At least 5 years of software testing experience.
- Proven experience with scripting or programming languages.
- Experience with load and stability tests – an advantage.
- Experience with Agile development process and automation – an advantage.
- Self-learner and ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a relatively short time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Candidate should also possess the ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines, prioritize projects, and maintain focus and a sense of humor.
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top