Senior Automation Engineer (Attack Visibility)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
The attack visibility group specializes in analysis and visualization of complex cyber-data gathered by the Palo Alto Networks products. It combines high-performance algorithms, deep understanding of modern databases, advanced visualization and high-end UI/UX.
We are looking for a highly technical individual, who believes that a great automation framework is a key to a product's success. Our team’s main focus is server functional tests, with light touches of UI and performance testing. Joining us now, as the product is rebuilt from the ground up, is almost like joining a brand new company, with nearly no history and legacy to support. Help design and mature our budding in-house automation framework and join us in the journey of testing our (almost) new product.
- Learn new features and technologies in a relatively short amount of time
- Participate in full product release cycles, from feature design to version release.
- End-To-End responsibility for functional testing testing of new features or major redesign of an existing feature, from writing the test document to automating the tests
- Play a major role in designing and maturing the automation framework , in Python 3.6
- Design and automate cross-product integration tests
- + 5 years of experience in writing Automation Tests/Scripts using an Object-Oriented programming language (e.g. C# / Java / Python)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming design concepts
- Experience writing testing documents (STDs/ATPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience in building automation frameworks
- UI/Web application test automation - an advantage
- Security background in general and security programs knowledge in particular – an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
- Attention to details and high behavioral standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top