Senior Ad Tech Marketing Manager - Media Buyer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Join an outgoing, highly-regarded, valued, and integral group of advertising professionals at that is setting the bar in excellence and innovation.
This role will be responsible for driving performance improvements across several platforms, balancing multiple objectives, and delivering great customer service to our internal partners, with an excellent understanding of advertising options regionally through 3rd parties and experience running digital display campaigns.
Our group manages the online advertising on paid search, paid social, display, content syndication, and media buy tactics across many languages, reaching all around the world, with objectives such as brand awareness, community building, and lead generation.
- Conversations with teams that create content, develop campaign strategies for the company, local event coordinators, sales personnel, and others
- Managing the minutia of budget balancing, asset optimizations, testing framework creation, and analysis. Our group interacts at many levels and modes, so communication will be a large part of this role, along with an exceptional focus on detail and quality.
- 5+ years online advertising experience
- 2+ years primary media buying and strategy work experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience with running 3rd party media campaigns, lead generation via display campaigns, and supporting event registration
- Experience negotiating and planning media buys run by 3rd parties
- Significant experiences with display and/or social advertising
- Experience as a leader and mentor in online advertising
- A history of running A/B and multivariate tests in ads and pages
- Be able to map out a plan, from business objective through measurable results, utilizing all channels
- Have experience presenting to management
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree, at a minimum
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top