Sales Strategy Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Strategy Manager at Palo Alto Networks is responsible for identifying and developing global, cross functional strategic Sales initiatives. The role reports directly to the Vice President and Chief of Staff of Worldwide Sales. Charged withe identifying go to market strategies and opportunities, building business cases, prioritizing and presenting findings to senior leadership, and executing strategic projects to enable growth.
In this role you will work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing and management, finance, legal, and other functions to identify new customer success opportunities and to increase worldwide bookings. This role works closely with global sales leadership as a partner to develop frameworks on various business decisions using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Sales model and resource allocation standard methodologies and guidelines
- Build new paths to market and the requirements for enablement
- New product introduction/product refresh
- Prioritization of new global market opportunities
- Channel leverage and initiatives
- Customer success
- WW Bookings Attainment
- Successful completion of critical initiatives in a timely manner
- BA or BS
- 3-6 years of work experience, preferred in sales, sales operations, account management, or customer success
- MBA or experience in top strategy consulting firm preferred
- Ability to influence without authority and build cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work independently with high-level direction
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Program and project management experience
- Strong PowerPoint, excel, and presentation skills
- At minimum you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree, a 2-year master’s degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school in the fall
- Authorized to work within the United States
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top