Sales Readiness Program Lead
- Santa Clara, CA
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced sales enablement expert. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Sales organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for the design, delivery, and evolution of cutting-edge sales enablement solutions that elevate capability and drive performance. This critical role requires best-in-class facilitation & presentation skills, deep expertise in sales enablement, and experience developing and executing innovative sales enablement solutions. You will report to the head of Global Readiness.
You will innovate, create, implement, and manage impactful, scalable sales enablement program. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our sales leaders and teams, ensuring everyone across our GTM organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
● Design, develop and maintain role-based training paths for new hire and continuous learning for field sales and District Sales Manager roles
● Design, develop and manage onboarding and continuous learning programs for field sales and District Sales Managers
● Facilitate/deliver programs (Onboarding, Performance Skill Development, and Manager Effectiveness) that leverage blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful and effective
● Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & business leaders to develop relevant content, tools and resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
● Create sales enablement assets that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
● Ensure content remains current & reflects the latest in product, market, and customer information
● Establish strong trusted partnerships with Regional/District leadership and account managers, addressing regional/local needs & responding to requests
● Measure and report on business impact of enablement programs
● Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
● 7+ years relevant experience designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions
● Strong understanding of adult learning principles and ability to apply across a wide variety of learning solutions
● Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
● Strong stakeholder management skills
● Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills are a requirement
● Agile and flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs and partners as well as executing independently
● Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
● Tight-knit collaboration and problem solving skills
● Bias for execution and delivering results
● Previous experience in a quota carrying role and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily is preferred
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement.
We’re one team– driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on building, attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most passionate and committed talent to our organization, fulfilling that mission. We focus on building strong teams, centered on respect and enablement, empowering our employees to seek their career goals. You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top