Regional VP of Corporate Sales
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Regional VP of Corporate Sales will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth for our Inside Sales professionals. You will be responsible for coaching and development of the team members, tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, lead generation activity, and creating/analyzing metrics that get results. This position reports to the Vice President of Corporate Sales and will be based in our Plano, TX office.
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales leaders and reps to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts demonstrating the partner network
- Provide insight and influence on the overall strategy for Inside Sales
- Exceed sales quota and goals
- Work closely with Inside Sales leaders to drive professional development strategy for reps
- Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned Inside Sales and Sales Development reps by tracking and reporting weekly activities
- Collaborate with Field and Global Sales management as well as other key leaders to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with operations and analytics to provide forward and rear views on the business
- 10+ years sales experience including at least 7+ years as a sales leader and 5+ years as a leader of leaders
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required – experience in a transactional sales environment welcomed as well
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are necessary
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and proficient Salesforce.com skills
- As a leader, you can sprint and run the marathons
- Exceptional decision-making ability in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including a dedicated systems engineer, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top