Regional VP of Corporate Sales
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Regional VP of Corporate Sales will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth for our Inside Sales professionals. The ideal candidate will be responsible for coaching and development of the team members, tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, lead generation activity, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results. This position reports to the Vice President of Corporate Sales and will be based in our Plano, TX office.
- Motivate and manage Inside Sales leaders and reps to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts leveraging the partner network.
- Provide insight and influence on the overall strategy for Inside Sales
- Exceed sales quota and goals
- Work closely with Inside Sales leaders to drive professional development strategy for reps
- Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned Inside Sales and Sales Development reps by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
- Collaborate with Field and Global Sales management as well as other key leaders to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities.
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with operations and analytics to provide forward and rear views on the business
- 10+ yrs sales experience including at least 7+ years as a sales leader and 5+ years as a leader of leaders
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required – experience in a transactional sales environment welcomed as well.
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team.
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent.
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it.
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and proficient Salesforce.com skills.
- As a leader, must be able to sprint and run the marathons
- Exceptional decision making ability in an extremely fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Back to top