Regional Vice President-Majors-Central
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of our sales leadership team, you will build and drive regional major account sales teams to exceed company objectives while growing your region according to plan. You’ll be responsible for building a high-performance sales culture that delivers results in bookings, sales development, and forecast accuracy while simultaneously mentoring and developing your team members to accomplish individual and organizational goals. It will be required that you track sales activity, provide sales projects, and create and analyze metrics.
A challenge inspires you, rather than intimidates you, and you aren’t afraid of setting accelerated goals to drive you to succeed. More than that, you are motivated by empowering our clients to meet their cybersecurity needs and you are driven with an encompassing passion for solutions selling. You’re not afraid of addressing the critical challenges they are facing within digital transactions – and really, you thrive on the pressure.
- Manage and lead a team of Sales Directors driving a $270+ million business with approximately 30 sales teams in achieving and exceeding revenue targets, building pipeline, and landing new customer logos for the Major Accounts Western region
- Develop a regional business plan with clear actions to exceed regional revenue targets and build a well qualified pipeline
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution based proposals
- Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Insure District Sales Managers have well-documented territory and account plans aligned with the value proposition and differentiated strengths of the company
- Disciplined review of District Sales Managers’ activities on target enterprises, including follow up on leads generated from marketing campaigns as well as leveraging own network/relationships
- Assure District Sales Managers execute on leveraging alliances and relationships with key Partners in the region
- Evangelize the Palo Alto Networks Enterprise Security Platform within End Users, SI, and partner communities and act as an ambassador for the company in the region
- Proven ability to effectively manage sales teams covering large enterprise customers
- Strong track record of over achievement against quarterly and annual sales targets
- Demonstrable experience in high-tech enterprise sales working with leading high-tech companies
- Demonstrate executive gravitas sufficient to engage negotiate and win new relationships at CXO level in our targeted partner markets
- Understanding of recent Cyber Security trends and key vendors in the industry
- Excellent communication skills with high-level decision
- Proven track record of structuring large complex deals
- Minimum Bachelors degree from a leading university
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel in the region
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top