Regional Sales Manager - North
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing a set of Territory accounts to deliver above quota sales performance.
- Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
- Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager
- Self motivated
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organisational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach preferred
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top