Regional Sales Manager Malaysia - Government
Regional Sales Manager Government - Malaysia
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales team, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary. Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience as a Major/Large Account Manager with deep experience & exposure onto Malaysian Government/Public Sector
- Knowledge of and experience in Complex Solution Sales methodology
- 7-10 years IT sales experience as Direct contributor
- Experience in working for a Multi-national company preferred but not a must
- Strong Account Management skill
- Experience in working with channel partners
- With Leadership skills and a strong team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first RSMs into an organization
- Experience working with Public Sector Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Back to top