Regional Sales Manager - Italy
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- You and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory
- Responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
- Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners and then training them on the Palo Alto solution.
- Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
- Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience as a Major Account Manager and experience working with commercial accounts
- Must speak business English & Italian
- Self motivated
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organisational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top