Regional Sales Manager - Federal Civilian
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our digital way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
As the Regional Sales Manager of the Federal Sales Team, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for acquiring and leading business for Civilian organizations. You employ exceptional account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the targeted accounts.
- Highly competent presenter, with a track record in selling to C-level executives
- Capable of developing and executing sales strategies and tactics that improve Palo Alto Networks opportunity within Civilian Agency environments
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting of the business
- You have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to present and lead customer discussions advancing the sales process
- It is critical to have experience establishing relationships with and selling through channel partners
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota-carrying sales experience
- Enterprise sales experience
- Experience working with Channel partners
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Enterprise sales experience including business rapport with current decision makers
- Ambitious and superb organizational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above sales goals
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve deeply complex cyber threats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
Jacqueline T.Senior Technical Support Engineer, Team Lead, Endpoint Security
Jaqueline and her team assist customers who call in with technical questions or issues in order to ensure excellent user experiences and complete platform security.
Back to top