Regional Sales Manager Cyber Security Solutions - Northern Region ANZ
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks Cyber Security sales team you will report to the Sales Director, Asia Pacific - Cyber Security Solutions Sales, and will partner with the sales team across Australia. In this key role, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for driving the sales for our Cyber Security solutions, helping to build the channels across the region, delivering initial customers and growing your territory.
You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance for our Cyber Security products. Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners and then training them on the Palo Alto solution across the ANZ region
International travel will be required through the region as necessary.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling advanced security and endpoint solutions in the commercial and enterprise markets working in a fast-paced start up environment. It is additionally very important that you have experience and an existing network of channel and customer contacts in these markets
- BS technical degree and 5-10 years of above quota enterprise sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager selling endpoint or advanced security solutions.
- Self-motivated, requiring little day to day management, but embraces strong reporting and sales rigor.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally. The ability to engage core sales teams, and influence, often without authority.
- An understanding of a matrix sales environment, and technology specialist sales teams
- Superb organizational skills and "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Back to top