Regional Sales Manager - Cortex XSOAR
- Flexible / Remote
At Palo Alto Networks¨ everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Working together with a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering new clients in our growing territories. You are the primary point-of-contact for major accounts and are accountable for delivering at above quota sales performance in your region. You are motivated by a hunger to solve critically difficult challenges that face our clients. You develop trusted relationships at a high executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a concrete understanding of our product suites, and are able to help identify areas that can be resolved by Palo Alto Networks solutions.
You will lead identifying and signing appropriate channel partners as well as training them on our solutions. Additionally, your credibility will guide your customers in their search to transition to a more secure online environment. You feel empowered by our product offerings - and love a technical challenge.
- Sell Cortex XSOAR to SP & GSI's
- Recruit MSP's
- Develop new routes to market with existing partners in Northern Europe.
- Complete contracts
- Ensure executive sponsorship and ownership at the partner
- Manage and lead Quarterly Business Reviews
- Prior experience working with large System Integrators, Service Providers and MSSPs in EMEA
- Solid experience in driving Sales Consultative selling or business development.
- Prior experience building relationships with System Integrators, Service Providers and MSSPs
- Strong demonstrated expertise in creating, executing on, and driving solutions selling for application and infrastructure software, especially in the context of major partnerships
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Proven ability to work with key executives at the world's largest and most well-known System Integrators, Service Providers and MSSPs organizations
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
- Great team player. Strong drive. Willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software is desirable
- MBA a strong plus. Technical undergraduate degree a plus
- Extensive travel is required. International travel will also be required as necessary
- Experience from companies in the enterprise security space
- Experience working with Channel partners, System Integrators, and other technology partnership programs is a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top