Regional Sales Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks Sales Team, you and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for managing a group of existing major customers whilst actively prospecting in a defined set of accounts - ultimately growing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance. You are capable of developing and executing sales strategies and tactics that maximize Palo Alto Networks opportunity within major customer environments. You'll receive unprecedented support in the form of sales materials, training, events, and colleagues.
- Sales planning and strategy, forecasting potential client growth and cross-selling
- The design, execution, and implementation of strong sales strategies
- Developing strong account and partner relationships
- Accurate forecasting of the business
- 6+ years of above quota sales experience as an Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in high growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market
- Ambitious, driven and committed to transparent sales goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Superb organisational skills
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Competence in the end to end sales process
- 1:1 and group presentation skills
- Domestic travel required International travel may be required as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed defined sales quotas
- Experience in selling into large scale enterprise customers, with confident presenting and relationship building skills and abilities
- Proven track record in cybersecurity or Cloud sales
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top