Regional Cloud Sales Specialist (NEEUR)
The Palo Alto Networks Cloud Sales Specialist NEEUR is a specialist position within the EMEA Public Cloud organization reporting to the Director, EMEA Public Cloud Sales with a dotted line reporting to the Regional Sales Vice President. This role is a regional overlay position responsible for driving the sales for our Cloud security solutions, delivering our initial customers and growing your territory. You will be responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance for our Cloud Security products
Cloud Sales Specialist NEEUR is also responsible for local execution of and alignment to company strategies and tactics with its Public Cloud Provider partnerships including, but not limited to, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Cloud Sales Specialist Emerging Markets will demonstrate a deep understanding of the Public Cloud Provider’s go-to-market strategies including co-selling, strategic planning and goal setting, channel programs, marketing campaigns and programs, strategic events and funnel management. By working closely with Sales and Marketing, and via a consistent cadence of management reporting visibility, the position is responsible for increasing the penetration of the company’s Public Cloud Security solutions into its top customer accounts as measured by Lifetime Value.
- Sell cloud solutions to existing customers of Palo Alto Networks and to new customers
- Achieve sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Engage with the local Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure and Google) sales programs and joint activities
- Help build and project Palo Alto Networks position as the number one enterprise cloud security company
- Share and implement best practices to increase our sales penetration of Cloud Security into our top accounts. This includes on-site visits to customers with the sales team to be the subject matter expert on Public Cloud.
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of Cloud Computing as well as competitive position of the company
- Pre-plan account strategy
- Conduct consistent training and communications for the Sales & Channel teams as well as joint engagement with the wider Palo Alto Networks organization.
- Track and report on all opportunities, pipeline and bookings and provide forecasts and funnel management reports for the region.
- Contribute to the larger Palo Alto Network’s Public Cloud strategy by providing regional specific intelligence and reporting and will be called upon for their subject matter expertise in trainings, QBRs, enablement, and other engagement activities.
- Gather “Voice of Customer” and competitive intelligence and share with theatre and global Cloud organization; ensure responses are shared back to local teams
- 5+ Years’ experience in Sales
- Understanding of Public Cloud and the uniqueness of public cloud architectures
- Prior experience selling SAAS / Cloud / CASB solutions is a must
- Existing relationships in multiple countries within one or all Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google) is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Ability to travel regionally on a regular basis (75%)
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and consultative sales techniques
Back to top