QA Automation Engineer (Cloud Business Applications)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a four-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. Named best place to work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, we offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
Join a dynamic and fast-paced team of seasoned fellow engineers designing and developing web applications in a rapidly growing company for both consumers and to support our internal operations. You will work on our business applications, implementing features across the entire stack. Accomplish business requirements by developing and maintaining software applications and databases.
- This person will lead the QA test automation and interface closely with the build and release automation to create a complete CI/CD pipeline
- Work with global development teams to build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver product in high quality
- Define & design tests in parallel ability to perform hands on work with the systems; include the ability to analyze problems in deep level
- Define and implement testing & QA methodologies and test approach
- Help to Define and implement Continues Integration and Continues Delivery process
- Configure and Administrate servers / VMs / internal applications for QA Automation
- Constantly striving to improve the CI/CD, test automated & quality processes
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Container technologies
- Experience with deploying and managing services and applications in Cloud: AWS and Google Cloud
- Strong Object Oriented development skills
- Ability to review requirement and build testing coverage accordingly
- Knowledge in automation tools in general and UI automation tools: Selenium, Appium, Jasmine, Junit and Ranorex
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing process; methodology and product life cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top