Public Cloud Business Development Director
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this role you will primarily focus on integrations across the entire Microsoft security stack, including Azure, Office365, Windows Defender etc. cloud, and will also assist in corporate development activities. You will manage relationships with Microsoft and potentially related ecosystem partners. These relationships will focus on Public Cloud offerings, but will cover all integration areas. This position will repoort to the Microsot Engagement Director.
- Manage the technology partnership and integrations between Palo Alto Networks and Microsoft
- Focus will be on Azure and integrations with Microsoft Security products and services (Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Graph Security API, etc.)
- Small amount of time on other technology partnerships
- Focus is on overall strategy and actions, technology integrations, and ensuring strong cross functional teamwork as we engage and work with these important strategic partners.
- Special focus on new service creation leading to GTMs, managing co-opetition, and marketplace strategy
- Help identify key technology partners in the areas of Public Cloud. Overtime own and engage with those partners.
- Will be the Palo Alto Networks expert on everything Microsoft.
- Ensure Palo Alto Networks participation in key Microsoft product announcements and launches
- Work with Product Managers, Program Managers, Marketplace teams at Microsoft on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with internal partners, Sales Engagement Directors, Cloud Sales, Cloud Channels, Cloud Product Marketing and Product Management.
- Share that information with team members via oral and written communication
- Role is both internal and external facing
- Major focus on roadmap integrations and planning with public cloud partners
- Represent the Palo Alto Networks and Microsoft partnership in front of customers
- Need to help coordinate engagement strategy for Public Cloud Partners across all internal organizations.
- Will attend and represent Palo Alto Networks at key partner events, Microsoft Ignite, Microsoft Inspire+Ready, Microsoft Build, etc.
- Will help establish partner trade show plan for all events
- Security Industry experience and knowledge preferred
- Experience working with or at a Public Cloud Provider
- Experience working with or for Microsoft a big plus
- Knowledge and Understanding of Public Cloud adoption trends
- Experience managing complex technology partnerships with much larger companies.
- Ability to be both internal and external advocate
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a business setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We work hand-in-hand with organizations around the world as they move to a more secure environment. As part of the Business Development team, you find and create opportunity, forming relationships with organizations seeking a trusted partner.
You are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including constantly updated research and sales libraries and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top