Professional Services Sales Manager
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team you will report to the Sr. Manager, Services Sales for North America. You will be responsible for building and driving the Services Sales teams responsible for Majors accounts to exceed company objectives and grow the district according to plan. You will be responsible for managing the sales team on a day-to-day basis including- pipeline review, demand generation review, channel review, and overall performance management of the sales team.
- Hire and expand the team to scale with the company growth and objectives.
- Motivate and manage team expectations and goals, guiding account planning, proposal development, etc.
- Build a network of customer executive relationships and execute customer negotiations.
- Participate in quarterly review sessions with the key sales districts in the regions.
- Have a direct involvement and influence in top opportunities, focusing sales efforts on large key accounts with the sales team.
- Nationwide travel is required
- Practical knowledge of the operations of Professional Services and Support organizations
- Deep understanding of how to build an organization in a fast-growing dynamic environment, leveraging the channel community, and creating a culture within the region that supports the objectives of the company.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling and managing services sales teams
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience, and 5 years of Sales Management experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Superb organizational skills.
- "Whatever it takes" attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- BS technical degree or equivalent.
Back to top