Professional Services Project Coordinator
Palo Alto Networks® is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation enterprise security products. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!
The Professional Services Project Coordinator will manage low-risk, short duration services engagements. These engagements are typically Time & Material engagements of 20 days or less total effort.
- Determine customer and Palo Alto project contacts from Statement of Work
- Identify resources needed and assign or request the resource assignment to the engagement
- In conjunction with project stakeholders, establish project kickoff call and project start dates
- Develop project schedule using appropriate tools and techniques, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Ensure that all team members (internal and Customer) understand the scope of the project as well as what they are individually responsible for.
- Maintaining schedules of what tasks are required to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings. Coordination and communication of schedule information to the project team.
- Create and execute project work schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Create and provide weekly customer status reports throughout the engagement until the purchased Time & Expense is exhausted
- Good communication skills including written, verbal, presentation (including Microsoft PowerPoint), and adaptive (multi-level)
- Good organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, project management tools, mind maps), information capture, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent education/training/experience
For more information, please visit www.paloaltonetworks.com
Back to top