Professional Services Account Manager – Northern & Eastern Europe
Professional Services Account Manager – NEEUR
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks EMEA Sales team, the successful Service Sales professional will be responsible for partnering with Account Managers to sell value added services into Palo Alto Networks customers. These services include Proactive Support Services, Education, and Professional Services.
The successful candidate will be employing world-class account management, collaboration and strategic selling skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, within Enterprise Accounts. The successful candidate should be a highly competent presenter, with a demonstrable track record of selling services to C level executives and the ability to create go to market strategies. The position reports into the Sr. Manager of Service Sales EMEA
The person in this role will be supporting and hunting out new services opportunities with a large team of sales reps within the Northern/Eastern European Region and must be a team player and be able to sell through a direct sales team and channel partners.
Proven experience selling services to large enterprise companies and successful results working in a services sales role in a similar company is required.
International travel is required as necessary. It is desirable that the candidate has knowledge of network infrastructure-based security appliances and the cyber security industry.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- Go to market strategy development.
- Ability to hold C level conversations.
- Business Development experience
- 10+ years of sales experience and working within consulting organizations
- Previous quota carrying role.
- Ability to provide weekly forecasts and drive up attach rates.
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience, with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Experience defining and building a services sales organization
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top