Principal Program Manager (Information Security)
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Think about it, security for an information security company. Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Security team is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving security gaps that inhibit our privacy.
Our Information Security team is looking for an experienced program manager to drive the organization and execution of information security initiatives. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where energy, drive, and a collaborative approach are key to success.
- Provide program management leadership for enterprise deployment of Information Security and Product Security programs and projects
- Develop program and project plans, schedules, and resource requirements to drive projects to closure
- Effectively communicate and influence cross-organizational teams and ensure appropriate exposure of issues and challenges
- Work with leadership and stakeholders to define and drive successful delivery of program and project plans, monitor progress, resolve issues, and communicate as appropriate
- Develop and manage deadlines and activities
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an enterprise IT, product security or information security environment with an emphasis on program management and development
- Experienced in driving large cross-functional programs and projects.
- Excellent communication, organization, and influence skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution and escalate when necessary
- Understands and thrives in a dynamic environment; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- An expert in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional team members to achieve goals; contributes positively to the team and organization
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Proficient with applications, tools, and methodologies used to organize, manage, report progress, and deliver programs and projects
- Prefer degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or equivalent work experience
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
Back to top