People M&A Program Leader
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our culture is the magic that makes us who we are and lets us work together in a way that creates an award-winning best place to work. As we continue to expand and grow through mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures, we are in search of a People M&A Program Leader to ensure our growth delivers market disruptive technologies while preserving the best of our culture and organizational performance. The People M&A Program Leader will be responsible for creating the strategy and evolving our global M&A people practice to be as innovative and industry-leading as our products.
- Design and deliver the People strategy for all corporate mergers & acquisitions to drive long-term integration and successful execution of the deal and it’s desired outcomes
- Provide expertise, strategic consulting and thought leadership to drive effective people strategies for each deal and influence deal negotiations accordingly
- Drive and deliver People functional consulting services (recruitment, compensation, benefits, systems, operations, programs/processes, and on-boarding/engagement) to support deal strategies, integration planning, and execution
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization, across a variety of functions from the executive suite to our front line
- Lead the implementation of complex strategies, programs, and processes across multiple geographies and cultures
- Partner closely with the members of the Corporate Development team, Finance, IT, Legal and a variety of other functions on aspects of the deal from concept through integration
- Represent the People Team cross-organizationally and lead the People integration efforts from initiation to integration.
- Deliver executive communications to highlight progress and outcomes, or flag risks to integration and deal value drivers
- Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work
- Lead people practices that cultivate innovation and collaboration within one of the world’s most advanced technology organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- 10 years + of work experience leading complex Global People related mergers and acquisitions
- Expertise in global acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, recruiting, and/or compensation/ stock preferred.
- Work and navigate a demanding, exciting and unpredictable environment which may include short timeframes and unexpected business travel
- Ability to manage difficult and complex negotiations with external executives and employees including international audiences, with cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrated Project/Program Management experience managing complex projects and programs as well as excellent written, presentation and verbal communications.
- PMP Certification or relevant project management experience preferred
- Experience working with Workday and multiple HRIS systems
- Experience with Google Docs, Smartsheet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Jira and/or similar project management tools
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Back to top