Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Optimization manager is a hands-on role, where you will work as part of a global team that oversees our analytics, testing, tracking and personalization initiatives. The Optimization team aims to improve content, design, and usability for our customers to create unique experiences based on their explicit and implicit preferences and behaviors. You will be responsible for executing critical tests and personalization initiatives alongside teams such as Web development, UX, creative, content marketing and field marketing to ensure we are delivering the most optimum experience for our customers to drive greater engagement as well as conversions.
- Collaborates effectively with internal teams around test strategy, execution, and personalization tactics
- Organizes multiple tests and timelines while communicating and updating effectively across all business units as needed
- Manages use of personalization platforms such as Adobe Target to deliver unique experiences to individual customers and customer segments
- Drive education of best practices for analytics, testing and personalization
- Work with the global team to effectively measure and communicate site usage, engagement, performance and meaningful insights using Adobe Analytics and custom dashboards
- Do user flow analysis to drive optimization
- Switches gears quickly between different tests and analysis spanning across different business priorities
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience with analytics, testing and tracking.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Target, Optimizely, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AEM, Adobe DTM, Tealium
- Experience tracking with UTM parameters
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing
- Experience with building reports and dashboards to effectively communicate measurements and test results
- Experience analyzing data & statistics
- A curiosity for data-driven marketing
- SEO Experience is a plus
Back to top