Named Account Manager, Thailand
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life. It’s inspired by our vision: a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t simple statements. They won’t be easy either – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the nature of cybersecurity as we are.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Named Account Business is a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
You’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic territory plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a go-getter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies. Oh, and did we say you love to sell? Because selling is what gets you out of bed every morning. This is not just a career – it’s a meaningful challenge that impacts our lives in the digital age.
- Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
- Generate volume opportunities to deliver a predictable book of business and drive forecast accuracy
- Engage a programmatic approach to demand generate, develop, and expand your territory
- In close partnership with your Systems Engineer, you’ll demonstrate mid-market account selling strategies into a mix of install base and competitively held private companies
- Communicate value propositions to clients and stakeholders that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Bring to bear all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales, channel systems engineering, field marketing, cyber security sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including deal desk and the response team), and others
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
- BS technical degree or equivalent and consider yourself technical enough to cover some accounts while your SE is busy assisting others
- Understand how to win by using Channel partners, and are comfortable with a channel-centric go-to market approach
- Demonstrated ability to segment accounts across territory and dig in using entire ecosystem with specific focus on partners and marketing (1 to many)
- Have and are able to lead all aspects of the sales cycle with the ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new, white-space territories and accounts
- History of exceeding your quota for at least 3 years
- Possess a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to mid-market customers
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top