Marketing Systems Manager- Salesforce.com
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The marketing operations team has a global responsibility for marketing automation and integration with sales CRM. We use the latest tools, have interesting and challenging problems to solve, and have CEO level down support for our mission.
Salesforce.com and related processes and tools are mission critical both the Marketing and Sales teams. We are looking for an accomplished Salesforce.com business analyst who has a track record in implementing best practices in marketing technology and the web. The ideal candidate will be well versed in Salesforce. Experience with Leandata and Marketo is a plus.
You will integrate and (sometimes develop) the systems and tools needed and whatever solution your imagination and creativity can conjure up to optimize marketing and sales processes.
This role is for candidates who like to innovate and constantly push the limits of Salesforce to get the right lead to the right sales person, and track their disposition. You’ll partner with stakeholders to define business requirements; design, implement, and operationalize solutions on our Unlimited Edition Salesforce platform.
Our fast moving culture demands that you can bridge between talking to business users and building a practice, as well as collaborating effectively across organizations like IT and Sales Ops. We push decisions down – so you run mostly on autopilot. You are free to create, innovate and transform the business. This is an awesome opportunity for somebody who came up in the Salesforce.com world and wants to take on new exciting challenges and a leadership role.
This role can be based at our HQ in Santa Clara or in a remote office. There will be travel required to our HQ for a remote employee.
- Integrate with third party systems and launch new tools to support the business. Manage custom development projects. Build advanced capabilities that simplify workflows, improve productivity, and enable reporting. Define sandbox configuration process – evaluate data extract/load processes for populating a configuration sandbox with production data for testing and UAT. Manage Salesforce.com releases in alignment with governance processes.
- Vendor management. Partner with vendors to integrate and implement their offerings. Analyze, define and implement the project plan, ensure security and privacy of the data.
- Marketing automation. Integration of Salesforce.com with marketing automation tools (Adobe Campaign) with an emphasis on streamlining data movement between the two systems.
- Manage data for privacy compliance.
- Data management skills. Own the marketing data quality including data governance, data imports and clean up, enrichment, validation, list segmentation, subscription management, and reporting. Drive lead data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity.
- Train campaign owners, scale regional demand gen hubs, evangelize the usage of tools and drive efficiencies in the majors and commercial execution models. Fulfill administrative level service requests (tickets) in a timely fashion, communicating clearly with internal customers.
- Metrics and ROI. Capture and analyze key metrics to optimize and improve ROI for all marketing programs. Deliver robust and well-structured reporting to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing (or related field).
- 4 – 6+ years experience in a business analyst role at a B2B technology company; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills. Skilled at resolving conflicts by taking an open communication style, customer-centric, service-minded, positive, win-win approach. Able to develop productive and consultative working relationships across marketing, sales, IT, and data warehousing teams.
- Fast learner, eager to learn new technologies. Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Proven experience in finding creative ways to execute in a fast-paced work environment and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
- A passion to bring order from chaos and an obsession with building smooth-running systems. Extreme attention to detail.
Meet Some of Palo Alto Networks's Employees
VP, Supply Chain Operations
Vonnie oversees the end-to-end supply chain for the manufacture and delivery of Palo Alto Networks’ hardware, ensuring that customers receive outstanding products in a timely manner.
Back to top